About Allergy | Immunology
An allergist-immunologist is a physician who treats a wide variety of problems, including allergy to pollens, molds, dust mites, pets, foods, stinging insects and drugs. In addition, we treat chronic or recurrent conditions where allergy is not always identified, such as sinusitis, asthma, cough, hives, eczema and anaphylaxis. Lastly, we are also trained to evaluate patients for immune deficiency.
Providers and Locations
"I am very excited to be Stillwater Medical Group's first board-certified allergist. My goal is to create a very high quality allergy clinic using the most current best-practice models in allergy and asthma care." -- Steven Zekowski, MD
||Phone: (651) 439-1234
1500 Curve Crest Blvd.
Stillwater, MN 55082
7:30am - 5:00pm
Closed: Friday - Sunday
Services and Treatments
- Allergy evaluation and testing:
- Airborne substances (pollens, dust mites, animals, molds)
- Stinging insects
- Medications (very limited testing) Penicillin testing is available.
- Asthma specialty care, including lung function testing, allergy testing and Xolair therapy
- Allergen immunotherapy (allergy shots)
- Oral food challenges
- Anaphylaxis (severe allergic reactions) - diagnosis and management
- Sinusitis - evaluation and medical management
- Chronic cough evaluation
- Hives (urticaria) and swelling (angioedema) - control with medications
- Eczema (atopic and contact dermatitis)
- Immune deficiency evaluations
- Patch Testing For Contact Allergy