A free service brought to you by Lakeview Hospital, Stillwater Medical Group and St. Croix Orthopedics. The Prescription Assistance Program helps qualifying individuals receive free and/or low-cost prescription medications from pharmaceutical companies and/or other sources.
• Your primary healthcare provider must be with the Stillwater Medical Group.
• You do not have insurance OR your insurance does not include prescription drug coverage
• Eligibility guidelines vary depending upon the medication needed.
*Discuss this program with your primary healthcare provider at your next appointment or contact the Prescription Assistance coordinator at (651) 430-8582.
Prescription Assistance Program Brochure
"I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the assistance you have given me in order to get into the Prescription Assistance Program.
Without your assistance, my body would be very unbalanced, as I could not afford to get many of my prescriptions I need. I truly appreciate the Prescription Assistance Program as it has helped me tremendously."
Thank you so very much,
a Prescription Assistance member
You will be asked to provide the following information when you meet with the Prescription Assistance Program coordinator.
• Your Social Security number
• Your Social Security benefits statement (Form SSA-1099) if you are receiving Social Security benefits
• Your most recent federal tax return (Form 1040, 1040EZ, etc.)
• Your IRS Form 1099 (only if self-employed)
• Copies of recent paystubs, if employed
• Copies of other supporting financial documentation may be requested